sábado, 17 de noviembre de 2012

MY DEAR FRIEND ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!


MY DEAR FRIENDS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!!

 HE APPEARED AROUND AGAIN AFTER take time.

Very happy that good! Thanks to friends who have asked about me and those who wanted to know if was actually doing something musically, encouraged me to after 2 years almost untouched, to do it again.

BUT only for pleasure and for my friends, to share.

And I'm very, very happy because I HAVE A HUGE SURPRISE COMING NEXT YEAR.

The 2013 comes with something EXTREMELY miss!!

I, GERALD, ALIAS Tobby, as they like to call me, thanks to the idea of my dear wife, I have something planned that will be amazing.

As you know I'M ON THE GROUND RADIAL dabbling, I have my own independent station Y. THROUGH INTERNET .... for me to share what I do with you, is simply touch the sky with HANDS.

I CAN NOT ask for anything more.

I WANT TO ADVISE THAT NO DOWNLOADS will reset EQUIPMENT BECAUSE NO STORY TIME WITH ME LIKE FOR THAT, FOR THAT REASON I ASK THOUSAND APOLOGIES, BUT NOT worry, everything will be CLEARED.

I promise

A big hug from BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA.

Tobby

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario